Sunday Streaming Worship 9:30am
First Sunday of Each Month Communion Service
No Matter Who You Are or
Where You Are on Life's Journey,
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!
We are an Open and Affirming community that follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. Our faith leads us to welcome all persons, including those of all races, ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, family structures, faith backgrounds abilities and economic circumstances into the full life and ministry of this church
We further commit ourselves to continued dialogue, so that both those who disagree and agree with this statement can support each person’s faith journey as we live, grow lean and change, according to our understanding of God’s call to us.
Follow us on Facebook
FCUCC Wilderness Covenant
1) As a member/friend of FCUCC, I promise to continue to 'Be the Church' by participating in worship (digital or other means) & serving our neighbors.
2) I promise to be as diligent as I can about my giving to support our ministries. I will Egive (even temporarily), mail in my offering, or use the parking lot entrance mail slot.
3) I promise to practice social but not spiritual distance, remaining connected w/ my church family & letting Pastor Beth/others know about my health, spiritual & mental well-being & prayer requests.
4) I promise to keep an open mind & willing spirit in engaging church & its ministries in new ways (even if uncomfortable at first) so that, together, we continue to be a vessel of our Stillspeaking God.
5) I promise to lean on my faith in God & cling to hope to shepherd me through all the uncertainty & unknowns of this wilderness time.
LET'S WORSHIP TOGETHER ONLINE!
E-give with PayPal
Rev. Beth Abbott
1111 N. Chicago Avenue
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
Human Concerns Donation
Canned meals and Cash Donations are currently being accepted.